Best of Antarctica: A White Christmas (Ocean Endeavour) on Ocean Endeavour
Christmas getaways simply don’t get better than this. Journey to Antarctica on an 11-day expedition and experience the magic of the festive season among ice-capped mountain ranges, iconic wildlife and immense icebergs and glaciers. Set foot on the Antarctic Peninsula, spot seals resting on ice floes and witness seabirds nesting in landscapes that must be seen to be believed. Visit penguin rookeries, spot minke and humpback whales while enjoying regular Zodiac excursions for up-close wildlife encounters. Your expert team will ensure that the spirit on board the Ocean Endeavour is festive and fun, delivering an unforgettable experience and making this a Christmas adventure to remember.
- Experience a guaranteed white Christmas as you explore the icy wilderness of the White Continent.
- The festive season is a wonderful time for wildlife lovers to visit Antarctica, as penguin chicks are hatching and abundant on the peninsula and South Shetland Islands.
- With over 22 hours of sunlight each day, you’ll have more time for exploration.
- Enjoy daily Zodiac excursions, on-shore landings and take advantage of optional activities during the voyage such as sea kayaking, ice camping and snowshoeing.
- Benefit from a variety of on-board activities including educational lectures on history, geology and ecology by the expedition team.
- When you’re not exploring off the ship, explore the amenities onboard including the expedition lounge, restaurant, bar, pool, jacuzzi, library, gym, sun deck, spa facilities and sauna.
- Adventure and Active
Ocean Endeavour is a comfortable, well-appointed small expedition ship expertly engineered to explore the Polar Regions. The ship has an ice-strengthened hull, Zodiacs for exploration and remote landings, and advanced navigation equipment. This refurbished vessel offers a superb guest experience with an expansive choice of cabin categories, large cabins and common areas, a sundeck and observation area, plenty of deck space for polar landscape viewing, and lounges for learning and reflection. The ship’s interiors have a contemporary aesthetic that provides a bright and spacious feel throughout.
Ocean Endeavour is also the only polar adventure ship in Antarctica focused on health and wellness and offers a contemporary approach to cuisine and newly-designed health and fitness features. Facilities include a spa serviced by organic spa provider VOYA, His and Hers saunas, a saltwater pool, a gym, and a juice and smoothie bar. Complimentary activities include yoga and stretching classes, an exclusive Polar Photography program, the Scientists in Residence program, and hosts more adventure options than any other Quark Expeditions vessel. The ship also has a polar library, and a Polar Boutique for gifts and any needed gear.
As a responsible business, we've always been committed to being there for our travelers and the communities we visit. So, you can trust that when you travel with us, we won't just be there for you ...